The 2014 Climbing Season is
has arived and we’re THRILLED to get back up into the
Our monthly “open-climbs” start Sunday April 27th - Click HERE for the full schedule and to sign up.
For more info on our private facilitated group climbs, our 1:1 and 2:1 guided climbs, rates or schedule click HERE.
PLUS this year we’re looking into offering basic tree climbing instruction at our facility in Bothell. If you’re interested in learning how to climb on your own please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to see you up in the trees!
There is no place on earth like the tops of the trees.
Come explore our world - and experience your world from a brand new perspective as you climb hand-over-hand into the the Upper Canopy.
Canopy Climbers offers Seattle's only facilitated recreational tree climbing adventure. We're dedicated to getting your feet off the ground and your head in the clouds.
All Ages and Fitness Levels Welcome
No previous experience necessary - we have plenty!
Our facilitator is:
- An ISA Certified Arborist
- A TCI trained Recreational Tree Climbing Facilitator
- TCIA Certified Treecare Safety Professional
- CPR/First Aid and Wilderness First Responder trained
- A competitive tree climber
- Has over a decade of professional climbing experience
WE CARRY FULL LIABILITY INSURANCE
International Society of Arboriculture
- Tree Climbers International - Tree Climber's
- The Global Organization of Tree Climbers
Copyright Canopy Climbers LLC. 2012 - All Rights Reserved