It's been a busy summer!
We've been out climbing Red Oaks in Volunteer Park, Big Leaf Maples in West Seattle's Camp Long, and Sycamores in Seward Park all summer long. The weather's been amazing and the trees are stunning.
'THANKS' TO ALL OUR NEW CLIMBERS!
Missing the fun?
holding monthly open-to-the-public climbs through November. Our
next event is SUNDAY AUGUST 25th. Click on the
Climb link below for details and to sign
or call Dave at 774-270-2762
There is no place on earth like the tops of the trees.
Come explore our world - and experience your world from a brand new perspective as you climb hand-over-hand into the the Upper Canopy.
Canopy Climbers offers Seattle's only facilitated recreational tree climbing adventure. We're dedicated to getting your feet off the ground and your head in the clouds.
All Ages and Fitness Levels Welcome
No previous experience necessary - we have plenty!
Our facilitator is:
- An ISA Certified Arborist
- A TCI trained Recreational Tree Climbing Facilitator
- TCIA Certified Treecare Safety Professional
- CPR/First Aid and Wilderness First Responder trained
- A competitive tree climber
- Has over a decade of professional climbing experience
WE CARRY FULL LIABILITY INSURANCE
International Society of Arboriculture
- Tree Climbers International - Tree Climber's
- The Global Organization of Tree Climbers
Copyright Canopy Climbers LLC. 2012 - All Rights Reserved