Canopy Climbers is back for our 2015 climb season which kicked off in April just in time for Earth and Arbor Days!
We are completely booked for our drop in
monthly climbs! We're still taking names for our waiting list for
all climbs though - just follow the link
Click HERE for the full schedule and to sign up.
For more info on our private facilitated group climbs, our 1:1 and 2:1 guided climbs, rates or schedule click HERE.
We can’t wait to see you up in the trees!
There is no place on earth like the tops of the trees.
Come explore our world - and experience your world from a brand new perspective as you climb hand-over-hand into the the Upper Canopy.
Canopy Climbers offers Seattle's only facilitated recreational tree climbing adventure. We're dedicated to getting your feet off the ground and your head in the clouds.
All Ages and Fitness Levels Welcome
No previous experience necessary - we have plenty!
Our facilitator is:
- An ISA Certified Arborist
- A TCI trained Recreational Tree Climbing Facilitator
- TCIA Certified Treecare Safety Professional
- CPR/First Aid and Wilderness First Responder trained
- A competitive tree climber
- Has over a decade of professional climbing experience
WE CARRY FULL LIABILITY INSURANCE
International Society of Arboriculture
- Tree Climbers International - Tree Climber's
- The Global Organization of Tree Climbers
Copyright Canopy Climbers LLC. 2012 - All Rights Reserved